14/10/2008

Light night in Leeds


It was a great evening and how wonderful to see so such a mix of people in town at night - a thought I had was that we need to have a revolution in our cities on Friday and Saturday evenings - everyone over the age of 40 and families together out on the streets enjoying themselves - rather than letting the youngsters have the city to themselves - lets see everyone!! Maybe it would be a way making our cities safer at night!
The 2 very best things I saw were the AMAZING maze of light and shadows from Pyramid of Arts - inspiring and beautiful - thanks to everyone involved - the second was LIFT - Leeds Intimate Film Theatre - a real experience - a cinema in a goods lift - it was such fun! Thanks to Beryl, Cheryl and the others taking part - I will post photos as soon as I can find some - didn't take my camera with me this time - a mistake!!

No comments: