08/06/2012

My degree show opening

You are invited to the opening of my degree show if you are near enough to Plymouth to come along.
Friday 15 June at 6pm
2nd floor studios, Mills Bakery, Royal William Yard, Plymouth
The exhibition then runs from 16th to 28th June everyday 10am - 6pm

Meantime here is a couple of images to entice you............
Welcome - at the entrance you can take part in the collaboration, see the book and add your comments to the board !

Before you leave you can take a paper boat with my card as a memory and to thank you for visiting
I do hope you will come along and help me celebrate - after the opening I will post more images

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought they were stones in the corner at first, then I put my glasses on! Love those little boats. How lovely that they'll voyage away with people.

Carole Reid said...

I wish I could add comments on the board but this will have to do. Your memory boats are a very clever thank you. Enjoy your show....and I hope it goes really well.

lynne h said...

rosie, if i lived on your side of the ocean i would sure enough be there... i wish you a wonderful opening!

xoxo

Sam Brightwell said...

Congratulations on reaching the end of your degree, Rosie, and I wish you all the best with the Show. Do post some more pictures for us at some point, and let us know how you get on.

Hope you don't mind but I've posted an image of your paper boats at http://paperphilia.com

Rob Stephen (aka Ben D Gedig) said...

Hey Rosie,

the little boats look fantastic and I'm also deeply envious of the fact that you had a technician to help you!
Our preview night seemed to go quite well – I hope yours did too. What do we do now?