So to get me started and back to where I left off I went to a collograph workshop last weekend with Mary Gillett.
|Mary giving Brian some advice|
For the plates I used cardboard which I've previously used for collagraphs and also new to me, aluminium and thin ply. Then I used tile adesive, various mediums and carborundum to create the image on the plate. Brenda Hartill has a very useful video on using carborundum here
|Offset print from the roller I used to ink up one of the plates|
|Using very different colours to my usual palette!|
|the ghost print of the one above which I much prefer!|
|About one third of my total output for the 3 days|