I am now suppose to share 7 random things you may or may not know about me and then pass it on to 7 other bloggers. So here we go:
1. I am a Senior Citizen and have been for a few years ........now I really have let the cat out of the bag
2. I have 5 daughters - rather excessive don't you think but believe me I've paid the price! oh and they are truly wonderful daughters and my very best friends!
3. I was a single parent for a number of years when they were growing up
4. One of my daughters lives in Bangladesh at the moment and works for the British Council - I miss her dreadfully even though her sisters keep me busy
5. I am studying for a Fine Art Degree (6 years part time) - something I wanted to do when I left school - but I had a family instead (very creative!!) and indulged my art through gardening, cooking, decorating and making their clothes (they now ask me why they looked like the children in Little House on the Prairie! I just loved Laura Ashley at that time)
6. I am moving from Leeds where I've lived for the past 6 years down to Plymouth (one of my daughters and 2 of grandchildren live here) to be near the sea.
7. I have been offered a place at Plymouth University to complete the last 2 years of my degree and am pretty excited at the thought of new artistic adventures there!
(and an extra one - I come from Worcestershire - where the sauce comes from! That tells you alot doesn't it!!
So there it is - I find it interesting to read back what I chose to share with you quite spontaneously
Now all there is to do is to pass the brush to 7 other bloggers and these are my choice
Dneese at Grrl and her dog who always makes me smile with her knitting adventures and general whackiness!
Jeane at Art It for her beautiful creations
Ann at Wild Somerset Child for her industry and wonderfully detailed posts
BW at I love Black and White for her marvelous eye and beautiful photographs
Blue Sky Dreaming - for being who she is and her icy hot journey !
India at Not all those who wander are lost for her creativity and travelling adventures
And last but certainly not least Leslie at Textures, Shapes and Colour - because I find her work inspirational and just love it (I am lucky enough to have one of her collages!)
I could go on because all the bloggers I follow are truly interesting people but 7 is what I've got!! I hope you will go to there blogs if you don't already know them, (and if you do already know them to) and have lots of fun there discovering more about them and what they get up to!